History For Pink Floyd Drink
The drink is especially well-known for its marketing efforts.
In a 1970s commercial portraying the Argentinian boxer Carlos Monzón surrounded by naked women leaping from a steed in the desert and grasping an “erectile” bottle from the sand, the band toyed with innuendo and sexuality.
In a 1974 advertising effort, the brand was linked to the band Pink Floyd. The firm financed the group’s short 1974 tour in France in exchange for starring in the campaign.
Ingredients For Pink Floyd Drink
- 1 jigger amaretto almond liqueur
- 1 jigger Southern Comfort peach liqueur
- orange juice
- pineapple juice
- 1 splash grenadine syrup
Instruction For Pink Floyd Drink
- Over ice, combine amaretto and southern comfort in a shaker glass.
- Add an equal amount of orange and pineapple juice, as well as a dash of grenadine over the top.
- Shake well before straining into a shot glass.
Nutrition Info For Pink Floyd Drink
|Calories (kcal)||147.47 Kcal||Sugars||9.07g|
|Energy (kj)||1083||Dietary Fiber||0.28g|