History For Bullfrog Alcoholic Drink
The Bullfrog cocktail recipe in Mr. Boston’s Official Bartender’s Guide from 1988 calls for lemonade, but I think Limeade makes for a much superior drink.
The lime juice adds a bit of tang to the drink, keeping it from being too sweet. The Bullfrog cocktail is a must-try this summer! It’s excellent for a party punch or sipping by the pool because it’s blissfully chilled and simple to create.
Only two ingredients and five minutes are required to make this Bullfrog cocktail. When you want something simple but refreshing to drink.
Ingredients For Bullfrog Alcoholic Drink
- 1 Can Frozen Limeade (12oz) or 1 Bottle of pre-mixed Limeade
- 12-14 Vodka shots
- Lime for garnish (optional)
Instruction For Bullfrog Alcoholic Drink
- Stir together Frozen Limeade and 4 1/3 cup water until well combined.
- Stir in 12-14 shots of Vodka of your choosing.
- In a lowball glass, pour over ice.
- Serve with a wedge of lime as a garnish.
Nutrition Info For Bullfrog Alcoholic Drink
|Total Carbohydrate||52.5 g||Sugars||50.2g|