History for Duncan Hines Coffee Cake Recipe
Conagra Brands now owns Duncan Hines, which was reunited with the firm following the acquisition of Pinnacle Foods in 2018.
Ingredients for Duncan Hines Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 reg. box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c. sour cream
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/2 c. cooking oil
- 1/2 c. milk
Blend cake mix and pudding. Add the rest of the ingredients.
Beat all together for 10 minutes at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
Instructions for Duncan Hines Coffee Cake Recipe
- Combine all of the ingredients. Half of the batter should be poured into a prepared angel food pan. Half of the topping should be sprinkled on the batter; cut in and add the remaining batter, then top with the remaining topping.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes, or until a clean toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Info for Duncan Hines Coffee Cake Recipe
|Total Carbohydrate||54g||Dietary Fiber||3g|
|Total Sugars||31g||Added Sugars||31g|