History for Vandermint Chocolate Mint Liqueur
Andros Distillery in Tilburg created Vandermint Liqueur, which was imported from Holland. In the 1970s and 1980s, Vandermint Liqueur was quite popular.
Except for those that show in the recipe rich Dutch cocoa and Vandermint chocolate mint liqueur, we’ll never discover all of the ingredients that went into manufacturing the liqueur.
Ingredients for Vandermint Chocolate Mint Liqueur
- 1 oz Vandermint chocolate mint liqueur
- 6 – 7 oz hot, strong black coffee
- 1 tsp whipped cream
- 1 tsp shaved, dark chocolate
Instructions for Vandermint Chocolate Mint Liqueur
- Make a strong cup of black coffee.
- In a warm coffee mug, combine the coffee and the Vandermint.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings to finish.
Nutrition Info for Vandermint Chocolate Mint Liqueur
|Calories (kcal)||117||Fiber||0 g|
|Energy (kj)||492||Sugars||12 g|
|Carbohydrates||12.4 g||Sodium||88 mg|