History for Labanee Drink
To begin, Labanee, also known as Laban in the Middle East and North Africa, refers to a fermented milk meal or drink. Laban/Ayran (in Turkey) is a widely consumed beverage throughout the Middle East.
This delicious yogurt drink is created & offered in several parts of the world, as well as being manufactured commercially. The recipe of different parts of the world may differ.
Ingredients for Labanee Drink
- 5-6 Cucumber Slices
- 10-12 Mint Leaves
- 1 cup Curd
- 1/2 Lemon
- Sea salt to taste
- Water If required
Instructions for Labanee Drink
- Remove the peel off the cucumber and wash it.
- Cucumber should be cut into pieces.
- Cut into small chunks.
- Fill the mixing jar halfway with cucumber slices.
- 10-12 mint leaves, fresh
- Then stir in 1 cup curd or yogurt.
- 1/2 lemon juice should be added.
- After that, season with salt to taste.
- Blend it all together. If necessary, add a little water to thin it out.
- Place the serving glass on top of the dish.
- It’s time to eat. By adding some ice cubes, you may serve this cool.
Nutrition Facts for Labanee Drink