History For Milnot Recipes
Milnot Company, based in St. Louis, Missouri, manufactures canned milk, infant food under the Beech-Nut brand, canned chili under the Chilli Man brand, and a variety of private-label items.
For most of its history, the company’s signature product was evaporated milk, but beginning in the mid-1970s, diversification allowed it to broaden its product line. When it bought Beech-Nut in 1998, it virtually doubled in size.
Ingredients For Milnot Recipes
- 1 pkg. lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 c. boiling water
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (12 oz.) can Milnot, chilled, whipped
- 1/2 lb. graham crackers
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
Instruction For Milnot Recipes
- In a pot of boiling water, dissolve gelatin. Lemon juice should be added at this point. Cool. Combine the cheese, sugar, vanilla, and gelatin in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the beaten evaporated milk and the gelatin mixture. Toss graham crackers with melted butter and crush them into tiny crumbs. 2/3 of the mixture should be packed into the bottom and edges of a 9×13 inch pan.
- Fill with filling. Chill with the remaining crumbs on top.
Nutrition Info For Milnot Recipes