History For Pea Picking Cake Recipes
This delicious and moist dessert Cake is a simple and tasty southern treat.
It only requires a few simple ingredients and is really simple to prepare!
This was a highly popular cake by the 1980s, and the recipe had been published in newspapers and women’s magazines the decade before. It has been given a variety of titles, but the truth remains that this cake originated in the south.
Ingredients For Pea Picking Cake Recipes
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 11-ounce can Mandarin Oranges (I half-drained my can)
- 1 9-ounce tub of whipped topping,
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 large vanilla instant pudding mix
Instruction For Pea Picking Cake Recipes
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown, in three separate round pans (greased and dusted) in a 325° oven.
- Cool for 15 minutes in the pans before removing and cooling fully.
- When the cake has completely cooled, combine the whipped topping, crushed pineapple, and pudding in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in a pinch of salt and pepper to taste, and savor.
Nutrition Info For Pea Picking Cake Recipes
|Calories (kcal)||393.2||Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||5.4 g||Sugars||35.7 g|
|Total Fats||16.7 g||Cholesterol||71.8 mg|
|Potassium||201.1 mg||Sodium||408.2 mg|