History For Banana Margarita Mix
Cinco de Mayo celebrates the victory of the Mexicans over the French at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. The commemoration is not as significant in Mexico as the country’s independence day, September 16. Cinco de Mayo celebrations have become a popular method for Mexican-Americans to celebrate their cultural history, just as St. Patrick’s Day is a far bigger thing to Irish expats and their descendants than it is in Ireland.
Ingredients For Banana Margarita Mix
- 6 fluid ounces tequila
- 1 (6 ounces) can of frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 fluid ounces triple sec liqueur
- 6 cups ice
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup coarse granulated sugar
Instruction For Banana Margarita Mix
- 4 big margarita glasses with sugared rims Fill a small dish with sugar, dampen the rims of the glasses with a damp towel, and push them into the sugar.
- Combine the tequila, limeade, triple sec, and ice in a blender. Blend until completely smooth. Blend in the bananas until they are completely smooth. Fill glasses with the mixture and serve.
Nutrition Info For Banana Margarita Mix