Skip to content
Wagon wheel soup
Ingredients for Wagon Wheel Soup
- 2 1/4 cups (6 ounces) uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 pound ground round
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 3 cups low-fat spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 2 (14-ounce) cans of less-sodium beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added kidney beans, undrained
Instructions for Wagon Wheel Soup
- Cook pasta as directed on the package, eliminating salt and fat. Drain.
- Coat a Dutch oven in cooking spray and heat on medium-high until hot. Cook over medium heat, tossing constantly until the meat is browned and crumbles. Drain.
- Return the meat mixture to the pan, along with the additional ingredients. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the mixture is well heated.
Nutrition Info for Wagon Wheel Soup