History for Nordstrom Cafe Norfolk VA
Nordstrom’s first “Classic Cafe” launched in 1980, with a salad-heavy menu that included roasted chicken Caesar salad, barbecue chicken salad, and (of course) Chinese chicken salad, explaining the maternal appeal.
The Classic Cafes were relaunched as Nordstrom’s “Marketplace Cafe” in 1998, with an expanded menu and renovated design.
Ingredients for Nordstrom Cafe Norfolk VA
- 1 1/2 cups rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Instructions for Nordstrom Cafe Norfolk VA
- Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, ground mustard, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Whip until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Whip together the canola and sesame oils.
- Toss in the toasted sesame seeds and mix well.
Nutrition Info for Nordstrom Cafe Norfolk VA