History for Incredible Hulk Drink Mountain Dew
A restaurant bartender at Sean Combs’ New York City restaurant, Justin’s, concocted the cocktail for a Hpnotiq launch party.
Because the guys thought the blue, fruity drink was too sissy, a Hpnotiq employee noted many ladies but few men consuming his company’s liquor.
To reduce the fruity flavor, Victor Alvarez, a bartender at the restaurant, combined Hennessy with Hpnotiq, resulting in a green drink that rapidly became a success.
Ingredients for Incredible Hulk Drink Mountain Dew
- 2 oz Captain Morgan Original spiced rum
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 liters Mountain Dew citrus soda
Instructions for Incredible Hulk Drink Mountain Dew
- Captain Morgan should be added to the glass. Sugar should be added.
- Add Mountain dew until the mixture turns green.
- Serve In an Old-Fashioned Glass
Nutrition Facts for Incredible Hulk Drink Mountain Dew
|Calories (kcal)||1006||Fiber||0 g
|Fats||0 g||Cholesterol||0 mg|
|Carbohydrates||230.5 g||Sodium||244 mg|
|Protein||0 g||Alcohol||19.8 g|
Incredible Hulk Alcoholic Drink
The Incredible Hulk is a lowball drink created in New York City in 2003 with Hpnotiq and Hennessy. The company spokesperson saw that largely ladies, not males, were drinking the spirit at a Hpnotiq launch party at Justin’s restaurant. The Incredible Hulk was created when bartender Victor Alvarez decided to combine the blue liqueur with Hennessy to produce a more “manly” drink.
Ingredients For Incredible Hulk Alcoholic Drink
- 2 ounces Hpnotiq*
- 2 ounces Hennessy
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice)
- For the garnish: plum slice (optional)
Instruction For Incredible Hulk Alcoholic Drink
- In an ice-filled lowball glass, combine Hpnotiq and Hennessy. If preferred, serve with a plum slice as a garnish.
- (When equal quantities are mixed together, the result is a brown-green tint.) Add a little extra Hpnotiq, up to 2.5 ounces, if you want it to be a little brighter.)
Nutrition Info For Incredible Hulk Alcoholic Drink