History for Screaming Viking Cocktail Recipe
The screaming Viking, like the Flaming Homer/Moe, is one of those beverages that did not even exist till a TV character order it.
In this case, the cocktail was devised as a joke for the opening episode of the sixth season of “Cheers.”
Ingredients for Screaming Viking Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1-ounce dry vermouth
- 1-ounce lime juice
- Celery stalk, for garnish
- Cucumber spear, for garnish
Instructions for Screaming Viking Cocktail Recipe
- Collect the necessary components.
- Pour the vodka, dry vermouth, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain it into it.
- Serve with a celery stalk and a cucumber spear as garnish and have fun.