Ingredients for Jalapeno Brownies
- 2⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate or 2/3 cup bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 large jalapeno peppers, minced
- 6 -8 fresh Thai red chili peppers, minced
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
Instructions for Jalapeno Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 ° ℉.
- Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- In a double boiler, melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Allow cooling before serving.
- Whisk or beat the eggs with the salt in a large mixing dish until frothy.
- Beat in the sugar and vanilla extract until completely combined.
- Stir in the chocolate-butter mixture till it is completely mixed.
- Combine flour and cocoa in a sifter.
- Mix in the flour and cocoa powder till almost completely combined.
- Combine the jalapenos, chiles, and nuts in a mixing bowl.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top forms a cracked crust and the inside appears slightly moist.
- Allow it cool completely before cutting into pieces and sprinkling with icing sugar.
Nutrition Facts for Jalapeno Brownies
|Calories||3803.22 Kcal||Dietary Fiber||27.2g|