History For Homemade Frito Bean Dip
Bean dip is a dipping sauce that is produced with beans or refried beans as the main ingredient.
It’s traditionally eaten with tortilla chips, although it can also be served with crackers and crudités.
Beans of various sorts are utilized, including fresh-cooked, tinned, and flaked beans.
It’s made with a variety of other ingredients, including onion, garlic, chili peppers, and spices, and it’s sometimes garnished with some of them.
Cold, room temperature or hot bean dip can be served. Bean dip is occasionally used in the creation of other foods such as burritos and quesadillas.
Ingredients For Homemade Frito Bean Dip
- 15 oz Refried Beans
- 6 Jalapeno slices from jarred Jalapenos
- 2 tsp Brine from jarred Jalapenos
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Instruction For Homemade Frito Bean Dip
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour after transferring to an airtight container.
Nutrition Info For Homemade Frito Bean Dip