History For South American Salads
A salad is a dish made up of a variety of primarily natural components, at least one of which is raw.
They’re frequently dressed and served at room temperature or cooled, while some can also be eaten hot.
Ingredients For South American Salads
- 2 cups canned garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup California Black Ripe Olives, wedged
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced (1/4-inch)
- 1/3 cup Green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 Hard-boiled egg, finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instruction For South American Salads
- Combine the garbonzo beans, California Ripe Olives, red bell peppers, green onions, and cilantro in a large mixing basin.
- After mixing in the oil and vinegar, carefully whisk in the egg.
- Serve at room temperature after seasoning with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Info For South American Salads