History For White Witch Drink
This is a traditional Trader Vic recipe that evokes the eerie atmosphere of a haunted sugarcane plantation in Jamaica.
Annie Palmer, the mistress of the mansion, was allegedly taught witchcraft by her nanny.
According to tradition, she assassinated her husband and several other plantation workers. It’s a spooky drink for October, but it’s also a cure for seasonal allergies.
Ingredients For White Witch Drink
- 1/2 lime, juiced (Retain shell for decoration)
- 1/2 ounce dry Curacao
- 1/2 ounce white crème de cacao
- 1-ounce overproof rum, preferably Wray & Nephew
- Soda water, to top
- Garnish: hollow lime, mint
Instruction For White Witch Drink
- In a Collins glass filled with crushed ice, combine all ingredients.
- To integrate, swizzle.
- Finish with a splash of soda water.
- Serve with a hollow lime and mint garnish.
Nutrition Info For White Witch Drink
|Carbs||48 g||Protein||7.5 g|