History for Paula Deen Scrambled Eggs
Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen began in Pigeon Forge in 2015 and has since expanded to include restaurants in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; Branson, Missouri; and Foley, Alabama.
Ingredients for Paula Deen Scrambled Eggs
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
Instructions for Paula Deen Scrambled Eggs
- Whisk together the eggs, sour cream, water, and salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl until frothy.
- Melt butter in a nonstick frying skillet and scramble eggs over low heat, stirring periodically.
- Add the cheese and mix well. 4 Cook until the desired consistency is reached. 5 Serve immediately with biscuits!
Nutrition Facts for Paula Deen Scrambled Eggs
|Calories||268.2.||Total Carbohydrate||1.2 g|
|Total Fat||21.7 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Cholesterol||406.8 mg||Sugars||0.8 g|
|Sodium||287.7 mg||Protein||16.3 g|