History For Milky Way Shot Recipe
The Nougat-based Milky Way bar is topped with caramel and wrapped in milk chocolate.
It was invented in 1923 by Frank C. Mars and first produced in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with a name and taste inspired by a popular malted milk drink (milkshake) of the time, rather than an astronomical galaxy.
Ingredients For Milky Way Shot Recipe
- 1 ½ cups ice cubes
- ¼ cup cold water
- 2 fluid ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 fluid ounces white creme de cacao
- 2 fluid ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
Instruction For Milky Way Shot Recipe
- Mix all of the ingredients together thoroughly.
- In the bottom of each martini glass, place a Hershey’s Kiss; pour in the mixture and serve.
- You could even top each plate with whipped cream.
Nutrition Info For Milky Way Shot Recipe